Debra A. Collins
Education & Accreditations
2007 Extension Courses Marketing for Artists and Quick Sketching for Travel, University of Californian, Santa Cruz
2006 C.L.A. D. Credential
2004 Teacher Grant Program, Academy Of Art University, San Francisco
1995 Teacher Grant Program, Academy Of Art University, San Francisco
1992 The California Arts Project
1980 California Single Subject Teaching Credential – Art
1978 B.A. Art-Studio, California State University, East Bayz
1977 A.A. General Education, Chabot College, Haywa
– Hayward Art Council Members Show Winter 2021, Hayward, CA. USA
– A.R.T. Inc. New Beginnings, Castro Valley, CA. USA
– Sun Gallery The Art of Dia de los Muertos Hayward, CA. USA
– Sun Gallery Planet Earth: The Beauty of Life Hayward, CA. USA
– John O’Lague Galleria at Hayward City Hall Members Show! Hayward Arts Council Hayward, CA. USA
– Adobe Art Center 41stAnnual Area Artist Juried Exhibition Castro Valley, CA. USA
– Alameda County Offices Art from the Adobe Art Center Oakland, CA. USA
2017 – Adobe Art Center 40th Annual Area Artists’ Juried Exhibition – Meaning Through Making Castro Valley CA. USA
2014 – VITA Art Center Draw, Drawing, Drawn Ventura, CA. USA
2013 – California State Fair Sacramento, CA. USA
2010 – Alameda Count Fair, Pleasanton, CA. USA
2008 – Adobe Art Center Art Inc. Member Show Castro Valley, CA. USA
– Alameda County Fair, Pleasanton CA. USA
2007 – Adobe Art Center Spring Show Castro Valley, CA. USA
Teacher of the Year. James Logan High School 2016.
Teacher of the Year Nominee. James Logan High School. 2010 – 2018.
Froyland Award. A.R.T. Inc. 40th Annual Area Artists Juried Exhibition. 2017.
Merit Award. California State Fair. 2014.
Merit Award. California State Fair. 2013.
Merit Award. A.R.T. Inc. Member Exhibit. 2008.
Merit Award. California State Fair. 2006.
Merit Award. A.R.T. Inc. 2006
Honorable Mention. Alameda County Fair. 2006
Silver Medal. Alameda County Fair. 2005
Honorable Mention. Alameda County Fair. 2004
Merit Award. A.R.T. Inc. 2004
-Castro Valley Form, Pen Women’s Art Show Features Four CV Artists, January 13,2021
– Diablo/Alameda Branch of the National league of American Pen Women Peace & Activism video
– National League of American Pen Women’s Art of the Week of August 7, 2020
– The Episcopal Diocese of California’s DioCal News & Events, April 21 edition
– Sierra Club’s Green New Deal webshow
– Art For A New Earth
– A.R.T Inc. Goes Viral #3 Member Show
–Sketchbook Project, Brooklyn Art Library’s Traveling Show, Brooklyn NY. USA
Member of the Following Organizations
2020 – Present Guild of American Papercutters
2019 – Present National League of American Pen Women
2018 – Present Board of Director Member, Sun Gallery, Hayward CA. USA
2017 – Present Hayward Arts Council,
2015 – Present A.R.T. Inc.